- Always have a topic and a main point.
- Don't refer to your own writing.
- As a young man, Abraham Lincoln had a wide variety of career choice
- Statistics and numerous personal stories serve to highlight the importance of installing a traffic light at the intersection of 7th Street and Smith Avenue.
- This is about Abraham Lincoln's childhood. ←DON'T Do This
Conclusion Sentences in a Mulitple Paragraph Essay
- Each conclusion sentence should connect the content of one paragraph to the content of the next paragraph.
- Through successes and failures, Abraham Lincoln's early experiences contributed to his future success as President of the United States.
- Not only do statistics support the argument, but a number of personal stories support it as well.
- Clearly, statistics support the argument, but it is important to remember that each of those numbers is first and foremost a person.