- Each conclusion sentence should connect the content of one paragraph to the content of the next paragraph.
- The final conclusion sentence will be the big so what.
- Through successes and failures, Abraham Lincoln's early experiences contributed to his future success as President of the United States.
- Not only do statistics support the argument, but a number of personal stories support it as well.
- Clearly, statistics support the argument, but it is important to remember that each of those numbers is first and foremost a person.