Google just introduced a new way to search the internet. Now, instead of searching with words, you can search with images.
1. Bring money for Mark because we need to make sure we can sponsor him through the summer.
2. Bring money for the cake walk - all proceeds go toward new PE equipment!
3. If your yearbook is falling apart due to poor stapling on the publisher's part, put your name in it and return it to Mr. S by Thursday if you want it repaired/replaced by the publisher. We don't know how long this will take, but you'll probably need to come during the summer to pick it up.
For those of you interested in designing your own video game this Summer, Stencyl is an option you might want to try. I haven't used it myself, but it sounds like a very powerful tool, if you're willing to spend the time to get to know it.
If you haven't had a chance yet, take a second to check out some of the 6th graders' websites. They did some very impressive work.
You can see websites on topics like cyberbullying, book content ratings, abortion, alternative power sources, and how to use videogames wisely, for a start.
The complete list is here, and on the sidebar under "quick links".
Your task: One very important item is missing from the following list. Figure out what the missing item is and tell the story of all four items. Include any details you think are important.
1. Explain two differences between capitalism (democracy) and communism/socialism.
2. What was one cause of WWII? Explain your answer.
Okay, I've had at least four people come and talk to me independently of each other now, both parents and students, expressing how much they've appreciated Conor's Homework Central blog this year.
Conor saw a need and he created a product/service that met that need. For months he didn't get a single thing for all his work, probably not even much thanks, but he stuck to it and carried out his vision. He made our community stronger and helped his classmates find success. Thank you, Conor, for all your hard work.