All of the story arc must be present
Your story must be told from the first person in the form of journal entries
Your story must be at least ten entries long
Must be set during WWII
Your journal entries may be poetry if you choose
Your story can be as long as you like
Think about including literary devices to make your story more interesting
Monday - Pajama Day
Tuesday - My Hero Day
Wednesday - Wacky Hair Day
Thursday - My Century Day (dress 40's, 50's, 80's... whatever!)
Friday - BCS Spirit Wear Day
If you want to go through a checklist to see if your website is on the right track, check this one out!
As you design your website, here are some questions you might ask yourself:
- Are my fonts consistent throughout my site? (Size, color, font, bold, etc.)
- Is my site visually balanced or is everything on one side?
- Do you include full web address as links, or do you just use words as links?
- Is your information broken down in to bite sized pieces?
- Are my page titles short?
More to come!